Thursday, September 09, 2010

Aside

If anyone out there in the cyber-darkness cares, I do plan on revisiting these picture-less posts.  I'll add photographs and try to change the text to make things fit a bit better.  It's hard to tell if the problems I've been having are arising from the internets that I'm using or the computer itself.

As I continue to be out and about on my present outing, I will try to begin adding text-only posts of the current outing.  The same as above, but for a slightly different reason.  It's been 3 days, and I already have roughly 800 pictures on my main camera.  So... it'll take me a bit to get those onto a computer, sort, and add.

I will say this though, if I do make a habit of these adventures (as I hope to) and continue to post from the road, I will seriously entertain the idea of a new laptop computing device.  The one I use, for those of you who don't know, is kind of ancient in the computing device world.  There are smarthphones on the market which are capable of more--to be perfectly clear, it's a pIII, 1000 MHz.  But, up to this point it has served me well and faithfully.  So, for the easily foreseeable future, at the very least, it will continue to be my glorified typewriter that (technically) has internet capabilities.

No comments: