Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Time Out

Alright, fair readers, two things have come to my attention of late (one much more recently than the other--I'll get to that one second), and they are these: 1) I am incredibly slow at this journal-riffic blogging idea that someone told me I should have. For example, I've been home for a while now, and this is the first time I've actually put any effort into the internet side of the blog world (to be fair, I have done some of the writing while not on the internet). Yes, I feel a little bit bad about that, because some of you out there may still think I'm in Arizona as the blog tells you. Such is not the case, I'm just slow. b) I've been trying to upload photographs to this blog thing for about an hour and a half now, and I've succeeded but once. I'm not sure what's going on with the internet here and my computer's ability to effectively utilize it, but there's something foul afoot, and I have no idea how I would go about discovering the problem, and still less an idea how to solve the problem I assume I'd be unable to find. So there. I will finish this thing. I'm just not sure when.

No comments: